Grand Advantage Plan
No Insurance? No Problem!
We want to be sure everyone can get the dentistry they need and the smile they deserve. That’s why Grand Dental Group offices are contracted with a number of insurance companies that we feel respect the clinical and dental needs of our patients. We are happy to review your dental insurance and and help you maximize your dental benefits. We are always here to answer any questions you might have. If you do not have dental insurance, we offer the Grand Advantage Plan.
This annual plan requires enrollment and costs only $259 a year. Not an insurance plan, Grand Advantage Plan offers the quality dental care you and your family need at reduced costs and includes:
- An initial dental exam with
- A routine teeth cleaning
- Full mouth x-rays and
- Fluoride treatment
- Plus any additional x-rays needed throughout the enrollment period
In addition to these initial services, the Grand Advantage Plan also offers:
- A 20% discount on all dental treatment completed within 12 months of enrollment. This discount even applies to procedures such as implants, dentures, orthodontic care, cosmetic, restorative, and periodontal treatment with NO ANNUAL LIMITS.
- Additional family members can join the plan at a discounted annual fee: $169 for adults and $129 for children under the age of 14.
Terms and Conditions:
- Enrollment fees are non-refundable once any treatment is performed
- Payment is due in full on the first day of service
- Enrollment fees are subject to change
- This plan cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or dental insurance plans